Thursday 21 February 2013

Pro Ana Calorie Tips and My Progress

Hello my lovely fellow ana ladies!
I hate to admit this, but i have failed you two days in a row... I always do so brilliantly until I go home...
I went through the day eating my usual nutrigrain biscuits, and a banana. today though instead of my hula hoops, i had a creamy yoghurt, 179 calories, add that to the 189 from the nutrigrain and the 100 from my banana and thats 448.

Then when I got home from school, I had a packet of squares crisps, which are 97 calories. That makes 545.

THEN after walking around for about 4 hours trying to find my AWOL boyfriend who'd left his phone off (turns out he was at my house the entire time - 5 miles away from where I was. Dope.) I ate 3/4 of a 495 calorie ham and cheese panini, which adds up to about 380, too annoyed to do the maths right now. Thats a 925 total.

AND THEN I HAD A FUCKING ICE CREAM. 200 calories.

1125 for the day.

Its partly my dad's fault, he know's I'm trying to watch my weight and just buys more and more fatty foods!

But, I can't get too down, i walked at a 3.3mph average for 4 hours, paced at a 2.5mph average for 3 hours and stood on buses for 2 hours (I refuse to sit on buses. Fidgity standing can burn upto 80 calories an hour, and a calorie is a calorie.) SO. My net calories for the day should in reality total: 645..

I guess considering how much I did actually eat and the fact I didn't do intentional exercise (I'm too tired today. That time of the month.. 3rd time in 3 weeks. Kill me.) I didn't actually do too badly.. I'll just be sure to plan out my food tomorrow.

I have a new idea. If you're like me and tend to go off track with stress, instead of just planning out your food for the day, take it out with you and don't go home until really close to bedtime and make sure you're really run down. You'll just want to go upstairs (where there should be no food) and relax.

Anyway my darlings! Tips for the day!

1. Don't eat before 7am or after 7pm, between these hours at night is when your metabolism is at its slowest!

2. Don't eat after exercise until your afterburn has faded, you want the extra metabolism to burn fat calories, not food calories!

3. Turn off the hot water when you have a shower: ten minutes in a cold shower will lower your body temperature by 1 degree celcius, and your body will burn upto 200 calories to get your temperature back to normal! a 40-60 minute shower can burn around 800 calories!

4. Got a sexual partner? Get it on! Sex can burn an average of 300 calories in a half hour session, depending on the....intensity???

5. Eat little and often. a 50-100 calorie 'meal' every 3 hours can keep your metabolism, blood sugar and digestion in a good state!

6. Carbs are the enemy! stick to low or no carb food choices!

7. Hunger is not your enemy, however hunger pangs can be! suck on a peppermint or take peppermint oil to treat hunger pangs. It also neutralises stomach acid and prevents heartburn.

8. CARDIO. For all you lovelies that want a thigh gap and do leg muscle exercises to do so, STOP. You're just pushing yourself further away! don't target the muscle, target the fat! And the only way you can do this is with cardio!




Hope these helped!!!
Stay Strong
Think Thin
Be Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know! L x